Carlos Caldas - Honors and Awards:
- 2014 Construction Industry Institute (CII) Researcher of the Year Award
- 2010 Best Paper Award - ASCE Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering -"Computer Vision-Based Video Interpretation Model for Automated Productivity Analysis of Construction Operations."
- 2010 Construction Industry Institute (CII) Outstanding Instructor Award
- 2009 Construction Industry Institute (CII) Researcher of the Year Award
- 2009 CII Distinguished Professor Award
- 2008 Outstanding Early Career Researcher Award - FIATECH Celebration of Engineering & Technology Innovation (CETI)
- 2007 FIATECH CETI Award - Intelligent and Automated Construction Job Site Category. The Sandow Steam Electric Station Unit 5 RFID Trial. This field trial was part of the CII RT240 study.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: Fellowship - Computational Science and Engineering Program, 2001
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, 2001
- Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil: Fellowship - Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientifico e Tecnologico - CNPq, 1989
last update: 08/27/2014