Three graduate students develop and test new solutions to the complex problems surrounding the nexus of cities, water, and energy.
CAEE alumni investigate blast distress after the deadly explosion that forever changed a small Texas town.
CAEE researchers are conducting a study that will help a city rebuild after a string of earthquakes, thanks to a boost from the U.S. National Science Foundation and the government of New Zealand.
Dr. Ben Hodges is helping Austin improve one of its treasured hangouts and saving endangered salamanders.
Researchers develop effective and economical method to identify pathways of exposure to harmful chemicals.
- Building Energy and Environments
- Construction Engineering and Project Management
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering/ Ocean Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Infrastructure Materials Engineering
- Mechanics, Uncertainty and Simulation in Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Amit Bhasin - one of three faculty from UT Austin.
Amit Bhasin, Maria Juenger, and Jorge Prozzi
Apply for travel grant to advance your academic career.