UT CAEE engineers are developing and testing new ideas for sustainable infrastructure in this increasingly urban world. The complex problems surrounding the nexus of cities, water, and energy will challenge engineers for decades, and we aspire to be leaders in developing innovative solutions to these problems.
With over 7 billion people on the planet, our population is growing fast. We all need buildings to shop, work, learn, live, shelter and heal in. Architectural engineering students at UT Austin learn to design sustainable, healthy, and structurally resilient buildings of the future.
Civil engineering is one of the oldest and arguably the most important engineering disciplines. It involves applications of scientific principles for solving a wide range of problems related to the condition of humans and the planet. It is a wide-ranging profession steeped in history.
- Building Energy and Environments
- Construction Engineering and Project Management
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering/ Ocean Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Infrastructure Materials Engineering
- Mechanics, Uncertainty and Simulation in Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM