Eleven alumni inducted into Academy of Distinguished Alumni for outstanding achievements and contributions to society.
Students use innovative "computer game" to learn how to design more environmentally friendly roads.
Three graduate students develop and test new solutions to the complex problems surrounding the nexus of cities, water, and energy.
CAEE alumni investigate blast distress after the deadly explosion that forever changed a small Texas town.
- Building Energy and Environments
- Construction Engineering and Project Management
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering/ Ocean Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Infrastructure Materials Engineering
- Mechanics, Uncertainty and Simulation in Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering